Designed exclusively in the Sue Spargo studio for accurate placement and length of spokes, these special templates are the first in their series of Creative Stitching tools.
- Each set contains six templates; connected by a ball-chain and clasp so that they can easily be separated and used freely
- Each template has a different number of spokes, ranging from five to ten
- With 1/8" guides, you can make a circle ranging in size from a 1/4" to 1-1/2" in circumference
- The possibilities are endless! Use for Whipped + Woven Circles, Picot's, Eyelet Wheels + much, much more!
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" x 3/4"
Conveniently sized and great for stitching on the go!
- These templates can also be used without tracing, just hold them to your piece and stitch right through them! Most needles will work, an exception would be a Milliners #15.
It's that easy, perfectly symmetrical woven stitches every time!